New Boiler Installation
You can trust Hill’s Heating & Air Conditioning to bring you expert advice for your boiler system needs. We’ve been providing Central New York with quality Heating & Air Conditioning installation and service since 1972!
When you’re choosing a new boiler system, there are several factors to consider:
- Natural Gas, LP Gas or Oil
- Hot water or steam
- Heating system (baseboard radiation, in-floor heating, hot water air handler or domestic hot water heating)
- Not to mention cost, energy efficiency, durability, warranty, and compatibility.
Below are the Hill’s Approved Boiler Systems:
SSC Wall Hung Stainless Steel Modulating Condensing Boiler
- The Utica SSC features 95% AFUE
- Built-In Primary/Secondary Piping
- Built-In Low Water Cut Off
- 5:1 Turn Down Ratio
- Approved for PVC, CPVC and Polypropylene venting
- Original Heat Exchanger
- Low Maintenance, Self-Cleaning
- Designed in the US, for the US
- 150 psi MAWP
Condensing Gas Boiler (NHB)
- Super condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- SCH40, 2” PVC venting up to 60’
- ½” Gas pipe up to 24’
- TDR up to 7:1
- integrated controls
- Navien efficiency “Up to 95%”
Boiler Repair & Service
For affordable, reliable boiler repair, look no further than Hill’s Heating and Air Conditioning. It’s important that your boiler maintains the ability to keep your family comfortable year-round. The amount of energy that your home consumes on a daily basis, and consequently your monthly energy bills, are certainly affected by the condition of your heating and cooling systems.
Reliable Boiler Repair
Why has Hill’s been in business since 1972? It’s simple, we take pride in our work and work hard to ensure our customers are satisfied. Whether it be routine maintenance or diagnosing a problem, you can trust our team has the knowledge and experience to do it right. We also offer 24/7 Emergency Service.
THE HILL'S SECURITY BLANKET
The Hill’s Security Blanket covers all repair labor, service calls, mileage and your next annual equipment service. Included with all major equipment purchases installed in one and two family, owner occupied homes.